Blows your back out as your homie
Gotchu walkin funny as a testament to our friendship.
makes you cum in the spirit of comradery
Got ur legs on my shoulders to show u how deep our friendship is
hits it from the back to let you know im here for you
I know it’s trendy to fight the system and cry that we are all becoming slaves of technology, but this attitude overlooks that computers and phones are tools for communicating. When someone thinks I’m an idiot smiling at a machine, I’m actually smiling at my girlfriend who is 10000 miles away and whom I would have never met if not for these newfangled electronics. As they say: when the wise man points to the moon, the fool looks at the finger.
This is a topic that I’ve been wanting to tackle for a while now; much credit to this excellent post for bringing it to the front of my brain.
Fucking thank you.
INTERNET FRIENDS ARE REAL FRIENDS.
1. Phillip Potter. Gay is Good,1971, printed 2014
Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte
© Phillip Potter
2. Phillip Potter. Queens, 1971
3. Ponch Hawkes.Gay Liberation march, Russell Street, Melbourne. Melbourne, 1973
4. Rennie Ellis.The Kiss, Gay Pride Week, Melbourne 1973. Silver gelatin photograph. © Rennie Ellis
5. Barbara Creed.Julian Desaily and Peter McEwan in the back of a VW Combi van, Melbourne. Melbourne, c. 1971-73. Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © Barbara Creed
6. John Englart.Dancing with the Hare Krishnas in the Sydney Domain. Sydney, 1973.Digital C type print on Kodak Endura Matte. © John Englart
7, 8 & 9. Anonymous. Graffiti on Melbourne streets.1971-73